Bags of Smiles Bowling Event
Saturday, February 10th, 2018 at Park Tavern St. Louis Park, MN
In order to accomodate all participants there are two bowling times again this year. The first bowling time is from 12-2pm and the second is from 2-4pm. Please register the for the time which you prefer.
Step 1: Register your team here!
Step 2: Share your team page with your friends and family and start fundraising to reach your goal!
- $25 per bowler*...Kids 5 and under are FREE
- 5 bowlers per team (kids 5 and under don't count in your total) If your team is more than 5 people that is okay, you can take your turns bowling
- Registration limited to the first 25 teams per time slot
- Pizza and pop
- Face painting
- Crazy Hair by Dannah Hanson
Fundraising helps purchase supplies to fill the Bags of Smiles delivered to local hospitals; Children's Hospital & Clinics of MN, Gillette's Specialty, HCMC, U of M - Masonic Children's Hospital, Maple Grove Hospital, Fairview Range, St. Francis Hospital and Methodist Hospital St. Louis Park. Donations from your friends and family are a key to success of the Bowling for Bags of Smiles Event.
*Each bowler must raise $25 whether through your fundraising efforts or your own personal donation. Kids 5 and under are FREE.
- Raise $5000 as a team and get a $400 gift card (per team)
- Raise $1000 as a team and get $100 gift card (per team)
- Raise $500 as a team and get a free Bags of Smiles t-shirt per player and kiddie gift bag
- Registration limited to 25 teams per time slot
Use social media to help spread the word. Example post:
Create a bowling team or join an existing team and be sure to tell your friends which team you’re on or created.
Register as an individual and we will add you to a bowling team filled with other Bags of Smiles supporters.